Grazing On Public Rangelands: An Evolving Problem Of Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glen D. Whipple & Dale J. Menkhaus, 1989. "Supply Response in the U.S. Sheep Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 126-135.
- Torell, L. Allen & Doll, John P., 1991. "Public Land Policy And The Value Of Grazing Permits," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Bruce A. McCarl & Ray F. Brokken, 1985. "An Economic Analysis of Alternative Grazing Fee Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 769-778.
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1975. "The Evolution of Property Rights: A Study of the American West," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 163-179, April.
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-1162, December.
- N. K. Roberts, 1963. "Economic Foundations for Grazing Use Fees on Public Lands," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 721-731.
- Johnson, Ronald N. & Watts, Myles J., 1989. "Contractual stipulations, resource use, and interest groups: Implications from federal grazing contracts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 87-96, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald A. Fennemore & Jon P. Nelson, 2001. "Western Rangelands Reform: An Analysis Of The 1996 Senate Vote On Federal Grazing Fees," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 322-335, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:119-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.