Contractual stipulations, resource use, and interest groups: Implications from federal grazing contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael H. Taylor, 2013.
"Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 606-627.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Lambert, David K. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1995. "Property Rights, Grazing Permits, And Rancher Welfare," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19, July.
- David K. Lambert, 1995. "Grazing On Public Rangelands: An Evolving Problem Of Property Rights," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 119-128, April.
- Watts, Myles J. & Shimshack, Jay P. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2006. "Grazing Fees versus Stewardship on Federal Lands," CUDARE Working Papers 7151, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995.
"An Agenda For The Study Of Land Use, Wilderness Designation, And Resource Regulation In The American West,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers
28360, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "An Agenda for the Study of Land Use, Wilderness Designation, and Resource Regulation in the American West," Working Papers 9521, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1999. "Federal Grazing Reform And Avoidable Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-15, July.
- Myles J. Watts & Jennifer L. Steele & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2011. "The Public Resource Management Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:16:y:1989:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.