Effects of Imports and Exports on China's PM2.5 Pollution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liddle, Brantley, 2013. "Population, Affluence, and Environmental Impact Across Development: Evidence from Panel Cointegration Modeling," MPRA Paper 52088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Sbia, Rashid & Afza, Talat, 2015.
"The effect of urbanization, affluence and trade openness on energy consumption: A time series analysis in Malaysia,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 683-693.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & Nanthakumar, Loganathan & Afza, Talat, 2015. "The Effect of Urbanization, Affluence and Trade Openness on Energy Consumption: A Time Series Analysis in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 62743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2015.
- Wang, Ping & Wu, Wanshui & Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming, 2013. "Examining the impact factors of energy-related CO2 emissions using the STIRPAT model in Guangdong Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-71.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2014. "Matlab Software for Spatial Panels," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 389-405, July.
- Ji, Xi & Yao, Yixin & Long, Xianling, 2018. "What causes PM2.5 pollution? Cross-economy empirical analysis from socioeconomic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 458-472.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Impacts of urbanization and industrialization on energy consumption/CO2 emissions: Does the level of development matter?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1107-1122.
- Vélez-Henao, Johan-Andrés & Font Vivanco, David & Hernández-Riveros, Jesús-Antonio, 2019. "Technological change and the rebound effect in the STIRPAT model: A critical view," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 1372-1381.
- Wang, Shaojian & Zeng, Jingyuan & Huang, Yongyuan & Shi, Chenyi & Zhan, Peiyu, 2018. "The effects of urbanization on CO2 emissions in the Pearl River Delta: A comprehensive assessment and panel data analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 1693-1706.
- Wang, Qiang & Wu, Shi-dai & Zeng, Yue-e & Wu, Bo-wei, 2016. "Exploring the relationship between urbanization, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions in different provinces of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1563-1579.
- Zhang, Ning & Yu, Keren & Chen, Zhongfei, 2017. "How does urbanization affect carbon dioxide emissions? A cross-country panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 678-687.
- Ling Xiong & Shaozhou Qi, 2018. "Financial Development And Carbon Emissions In Chinese Provinces: A Spatial Panel Data Analysis," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(02), pages 447-464, March.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz & Luis Diez del Corral Morales, 2017. "The Effect of Education on a Country’s Energy Consumption: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 201733, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lars Sorge & Anne Neumann, 2019. "The Impact of Population, Affluence, Technology, and Urbanization on CO2 Emissions across Income Groups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1812, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Xiang & Kubota, Jumpei & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa, 2015. "A semi-parametric panel data analysis on the urbanization-carbon emissions nexus for OECD countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 704-709.
- Weibo Zhao & Dongxiao Niu, 2017. "Prediction of CO 2 Emission in China’s Power Generation Industry with Gauss Optimized Cuckoo Search Algorithm and Wavelet Neural Network Based on STIRPAT model with Ridge Regression," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Bo Yang & Minhaj Ali & Shujahat Haider Hashmi & Mohsin Shabir, 2020. "Income Inequality and CO 2 Emissions in Developing Countries: The Moderating Role of Financial Instability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-24, August.
- Laureti, Tiziana & Montero, José-María & Fernández-Avilés, Gema, 2014. "A local scale analysis on influencing factors of NOx emissions: Evidence from the Community of Madrid, Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 557-568.
- Minda Ma & Liyin Shen & Hong Ren & Weiguang Cai & Zhili Ma, 2017. "How to Measure Carbon Emission Reduction in China’s Public Building Sector: Retrospective Decomposition Analysis Based on STIRPAT Model in 2000–2015," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Xie, Rui & Fang, Jiayu & Liu, Cenjie, 2017. "The effects of transportation infrastructure on urban carbon emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 199-207.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Nor Salwati Othman & Tahira Yasmin, 2020. "Interaction Between Environmental Kuznet Curve and Urban Environment Transition Hypotheses in Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(1), pages 384-402.
- Wang, Qiang & Lin, Jian & Zhou, Kan & Fan, Jie & Kwan, Mei-Po, 2020. "Does urbanization lead to less residential energy consumption? A comparative study of 136 countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Decai Tang & Yan Zhang & Brandon J. Bethel, 2019. "An Analysis of Disparities and Driving Factors of Carbon Emissions in the Yangtze River Economic Belt," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-13, April.
- Wang, Shaojian & Wang, Jieyu & Fang, Chuanglin & Feng, Kuishuang, 2019. "Inequalities in carbon intensity in China: A multi-scalar and multi-mechanism analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Haitao Zheng & Jie Hu & Rong Guan & Shanshan Wang, 2016. "Examining Determinants of CO 2 Emissions in 73 Cities in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong & Fang, Chuanglin, 2018. "Urbanization, economic growth, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions: Empirical evidence from countries with different income levels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2144-2159.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:28:y:2020:i:6:p:28-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.