Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1993. " The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 831-880, July.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1994. "The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, And The Failure Of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(4), pages 4-23, January.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:17:y:2011:i:4:p:619-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2009. "Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 121-146, Winter.
- Andrew Metrick & Ayako Yasuda, 2011.
"Venture Capital and Other Private Equity: a Survey,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 17(4), pages 619-654, September.
- Andrew Metrick & Ayako Yasuda, 2010. "Venture Capital and Other Private Equity: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metrick, Andrew & Yasuda, Ayako, 2010. "Venture Capital and Other Private Equity: A Survey," Working Papers 11-06, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Paul Thompson, 2003. "Disconnected Capitalism: Or Why Employers Can't Keep Their Side of the Bargain," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 17(2), pages 359-378, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Lazonick William, 2009. "The New Economy Business Model and the Crisis of U.S. Capitalism," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-70, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:51:y:2013:i:3:p:498-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.