Hukou and Graduates' Job Search in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Tony & Gunderson, Morley & Lin, Carl, 2016.
"The use and impact of job search procedures by migrant workers in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 154-165.
- Fang, Tony & Gunderson, Morley & Lin, Carl, 2015. "The Use and Impact of Job Search Procedures by Migrant Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yang Liu, 2017. "Job Search and Labor Market Outcomes of New Graduates in China: Using the Latest Available Survey Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 7, pages 66-79, February.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:4:p:616-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lili Kang & Fei Peng, 2017.
"Wage flexibility in the Chinese labour market, 1989–2009,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 616-628, April.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Wage Flexibility in Chinese Labor Market 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 46651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.