Are small-scale rice farmers in eastern India really inefficient? Examining the effects of microtopography on technical efficiency estimates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio & Tauer, Loren W., 2012.
"Modeling Unobserved Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms: One-Stage versus Two-Stage Models,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 275-285, December.
- Alvarez, Antonio & del Corral, Julio & Tauer, Loren W., 2012. "Modeling Unobserved Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms: One-Stage versus Two-Stage Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(3), December.
- del Corral, Julio & Alvarez, Antonio & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Detecting Technological Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms," Working Papers 51143, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- del Corral, Julio & Alvarez, Antonio & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Detecting Technological Heterogeneity in New York Dairy Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49293, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diego Restuccia & Tasso Adamopoulos, 2017.
"Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data,"
2017 Meeting Papers
1180, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 24532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," Working Papers tecipa-598, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Satya Laksana & Arie Damayanti, 2013. "Determinants of the Adoption of System of Rice Intesification in Tasikmalaya District, West Java Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201306, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
- Cornish, Peter S. & Karmakar, Dinabandhu & Kumar, Ashok & Das, Sudipta & Croke, Barry, 2015. "Improving crop production for food security and improved livelihoods on the East India Plateau. I. Rainfall-related risks with rice and opportunities for improved cropping systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 166-179.
- Chang, Hung-Hao & Wen, Fang-I, 2008. "Off-farm Work, Technical Efficiency, and Production Risk: Empirical Evidence from a National Farmer Survey in Taiwan," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6164, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:36:y:2007:i:3:p:335-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.