Economic development and environmental management in the uplands of Southeast Asia: challenges for policy and institutional development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rola, Agnes C. & Coxhead, Ian, 2003. "Economic Development and Environmental Management in the Uplands of Southeast Asia: Challenges for Policy and Institutional Development," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245941, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "Indonesia : Public Spending in a Time of Change," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15140, The World Bank.
- Andersen,Lykke E. & Granger,Clive W. J. & Reis,Eustaquio J. & Weinhold,Diana & Wunder,Sven, 2002. "The Dynamics of Deforestation and Economic Growth in the Brazilian Amazon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521811972, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2007. "A New Resource Curse? Impacts of China's Boom on Comparative Advantage and Resource Dependence in Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1099-1119, July.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini, 2007. "The Rule of The Jungle in Pakistan: A Case Study on Corruption and Forest Management in Swat," Working Papers 2007.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:32:y:2005:i:s1:p:243-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.