Public Sector Consolidated Statements-an Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart Jones & R. G. Walker, 2007. "Explanators of Local Government Distress," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(3), pages 396-418.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Pablo Emilio Guidotti, 1991. "Domestic Public Debt of Externally Indebted Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 80, International Monetary Fund.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1990. "Principles of Budgetary and Financial Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524139, January.
- R. G. Walker, 2003. "Objectives of Financial Reporting," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(3), pages 340-355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milana OTRUSINOVÁ, 2016. "Public sector accounting in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2016(27), pages 30-45, Decembre.
- Andreea Cirstea & Stefan Dragos Cirstea, 2015. "Similarity Or Dissimilarity Between Public And Private Sector Standards Regarding Consolidated Reporting?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 48-52, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:45:y:2009:i:2:p:171-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.