The effect of legislation on corporate disclosure practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, Ray & Robin, Ashok & Wu, Joanna Shuang, 2003. "Incentives versus standards: properties of accounting income in four East Asian countries," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 235-270, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerry Gallery & Emerson Cooper & John Sweeting, 2008. "Corporate Disclosure Quality: Lessons from Australian Companies on the Impact of Adopting International Financial Reporting Standards," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 18(3), pages 257-273, September.
- Heger Gabteni, 2011. "Construction d'un score de publication volontaire entendu comme une mesure de la communication financière en période pre/post IFRS," Post-Print hal-00650431, HAL.
- Riaz, Zahid & Ray, Sangeeta & Ray, Pradeep Kanta & Kumar, Vikas, 2015. "Disclosure practices of foreign and domestic firms in Australia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 781-792.
- Faisal S. Alanezi & Mishari M. Alfraih & Saad S. Alshammari, 2016. "Operating Segments (IFRS 8)-Required Disclosure and the Specific-Characteristics of Kuwaiti Listed Companies," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 136-153, January.
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- Faisal S. Alanezi & Mishari M. Alfaraih & Eyad A. Alrashaid & Saad S. Albolushi, 2012. "Dual/joint auditors and the level of compliance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS-required disclosure): The case of financial institutions in Kuwait," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 109-129, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:41:y:2005:i:1:p:92-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.