Regulating cryptocurrencies: assessing market reactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob D. & Moallemi, Ciamac, 2017.
"Monopoly without a monopolist : An economic analysis of the bitcoin payment system,"
Research Discussion Papers
27/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob & Moalleni, Ciamac, 2017. "Monopoly Without a Monopolist: An Economic Analysis of the Bitcoin Payment System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:32:y:2019:i:5:p:1798-1853. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1709f is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auer, Raphael, 2019.
"Beyond the Doomsday Economics of “Proof-of-Work” in Cryptocurrencies,"
Globalization Institute Working Papers
355, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raphael Auer, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," BIS Working Papers 765, Bank for International Settlements.
- Auer, Raphael, 2019. "Beyond the doomsday economics of "proof-of-work" in cryptocurrencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Stix, 2019. "Ownership and purchase intention of crypto-assets – survey results," Working Papers 226, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- repec:bis:bisbps:101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Borgonovo & Stefano Caselli & Alessandra Cillo & Donato Masciandaro & Giovanno Rabitti, 2018. "Cryptocurrencies, central bank digital cash, traditional money: does privacy matter?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1895, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Carlo Gola & Andrea Caponera, 2019. "Policy issues on crypto-assets," LIUC Papers in Economics 2019-7, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1809f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.