Securitisation in Asia and the Pacific: implications for liquidity and credit risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery D Amato & Eli M Remolona, 2003. "The credit spread puzzle," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Green & Roberto Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009.
"Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 95-111
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Green & Roberto S. Mariano & Andrey D. Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Working Paper 9099, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Roberto S. Mariano, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Working Papers 07-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Richard Green & Robert Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Susan Wachter, 2009. "Misaligned Incentives and Mortgage Lending in Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gabriel Aparici & Fernando Sepúlveda, 2010. "Household Credit Markets During the Financial Crisis of 2008/2009," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 591, Central Bank of Chile.
- Safdar Ullah Khan, 2006. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 383-401..
- Ilhyock Shim, 2006. "Corporate credit guarantees in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Byström, Hans, 2007. "Structured Microfinance in China," Working Papers 2007:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Haibin Zhu, 2006. "The structure of housing finance markets and house prices in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Ahn, Jung-Hyun & Breton, Régis, 2014. "Securitization, competition and monitoring," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 195-210.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michela Scatigna & Camilo E Tovar, 2007. "Securitisation in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0606f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.