The Process of Inflation in the Labor Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036|
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
- Philip Oreopoulos & Till von Wachter & Andrew Heisz, 2006.
"The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession: Hysteresis and Heterogeneity in the Market for College Graduates,"
NBER Working Papers
12159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oreopoulos, Philip & Wachter, Till von & Heisz, Andrew, 2008. "The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession: Hysteresis and Heterogeneity in the Market for College Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 3578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Labor and Demography 0403011, EconWPA.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 1071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Pedro Portugal & Fernando Martins, 2014. "Wage adjustments during a severe economic downturn," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2006. "Real Wage Cyclicality of Job Stayers, Within-Company Job Movers, and Between-Company Job Movers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 105-119, October.
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2005. "Real wage cyclicality of job stayers, within-company job movers, and between-company job movers," Open Access publications 10197/745, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert A. Hart & Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Real wage cyclicality of job stayers, within-company job movers, and between-company job movers," Open Access publications 10197/314, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Hart, Robert A., 2005. "Real Wage Cyclicality of Job Stayers, Within-Company Job Movers, and Between-Company Job Movers," IZA Discussion Papers 1651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sharon Kozicki & P. Tinsley, 2006. "Minding the Gap: Central Bank Estimates of the Unemployment Natural Rate," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 295-327, May.
- Sharon Kozicki & Peter A. Tinsley, 2005. "Minding the gap : central bank estimates of the unemployment natural rate," Research Working Paper RWP 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Robert B. Barsky & Gary Solon, 1989. "Real Wages Over The Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 2888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2012. "Taylor rules and the Great Inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 903-918.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Bogaert, Elene & Dereymaeker, Jeroen & Mestdagh, Laura & Baert, Stijn, 2016. "Crowding Out in the Labour Market: Do Employers Lend a Hand?," IZA Discussion Papers 9654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludsteck, Johannes & Haupt, Harry, 2007. "An Empirical Test of Reder Competition and Specific Human Capital Against Standard Wage Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 1977, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- J. Stuart McMenamin & R. Robert Russell, 1983. "Measuring Labor Compensation in Controls Programs," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 423-448 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:5:y:1974:i:1974-2:p:343-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed