Real-Time Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003. "The quest for prosperity without inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 633-663, April.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2001. "Monetary Policy Rules Based on Real-Time Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 964-985, September.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2013. "Taylor's Rule Versus Taylor Rules," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2012. "Taylor rules and the Great Inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 903-918.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003.
"Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 983-1022, July.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2003. "Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Paul Krugman Pontificating on Policy Rules
by John Taylor in Economics One on 2015-02-04 00:43:44
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2015-03-06 06:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra, 2014. "Deviations from rules-based policy and their effects," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 4-17.
More about this item
KeywordsReal-Time Data; Monetray Policy Rules; Taylor Rule;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-05-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-05-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hou:wpaper:2013-140-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dietrich Vollrath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuhus.html .