Real-Time Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003. "The quest for prosperity without inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 633-663, April.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2001. "Monetary Policy Rules Based on Real-Time Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 964-985, September.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2013. "Taylor's Rule Versus Taylor Rules," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H., 2012. "Taylor rules and the Great Inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 903-918.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003.
"Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 983-1022, July.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2003. "Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Paul Krugman Pontificating on Policy Rules
by John Taylor in Economics One on 2015-02-04 00:43:44
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2015-03-06 06:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra, 2014. "Deviations from rules-based policy and their effects," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 4-17.
More about this item
KeywordsReal-Time Data; Monetray Policy Rules; Taylor Rule;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-05-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-05-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hou:wpaper:2013-140-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dietrich Vollrath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuhus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.