External Macroeconomic Shocks and the Estonian economy: How did the Russian Financial Crisis affect Estonian Unemployment and Foreign Trade?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Abberger & Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Chang Woon Nam & Gernot Nerb & Siegfried Schönherr, 2014. "How Can the Crisis Vulnerability of Emerging Economies Be Reduced?," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 65, October.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2004.
"The optimality and overuse of labour in Estonian manufacturing enterprises,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 683-720, December.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2003. "The Optimality And Overuse Of Labour In Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 20, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Optimality and Overuse of Labour in Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008.
"Technological innovation and productivity in late-transition Estonia: econometric evidence from innovation surveys,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 240-261.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008. "Technological Innovation And Productivity In Late-Transition Estonia: Econometric Evidence From Innovation Surveys," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 61, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten, 2005.
"Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Jaan Masso & Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics And Nominal Adjustment In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 35, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Raul Eamets, 2004. "Labour market flows and adjustment to macroeconomic shocks in the Baltic States," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 47-71.
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004. "Where Have All The Jobs Gone? Gross Job Flows In Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 28, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Kaia Philips, 2004.
"Job creation and job destruction in Estonia: labour reallocation and structural changes,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
39, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia, 2005. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in Estonia: Labour Reallocation and Structural Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 1707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kadri Ukrainski & Raul Eamets, 2004. "Hidden Unemployment and Macroeconomic Shocks in Estonia (1997-2000): Empirical Evidence from Russian Financial Crises," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jaan Masso & K. Espenberg & Anu Masso & I. Mierina & Kaia Philips, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Baltic States Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania," GINI Country Reports baltics, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian crisis; transition economies; labour market; foreign trade;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bic:journl:v:3:y:2003:i:2:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lelde Jakobsone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/biceplv.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.