Is sovereign risk properly addressedby financial regulation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Davies & Tim Ng, 2011. "The rise of sovereign credit risk: implications for financial stability," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Doff, 2016. "The Final Solvency II Framework: Will It Be Effective?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 41(4), pages 587-607, October.
- Alogoskoufis, Spyros & Langfield, Sam, 2018. "Regulating the doom loop," ESRB Working Paper Series 74, European Systemic Risk Board.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Government Funding Privileges in European Financial Law : Making Public Debt Everybody's Favourite?," Discussion Paper 2016-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lang, Michael & Schröder, Michael, 2014.
"What drives the demand of monetary financial institutions for domestic government bonds? Empirical evidence on the impact of Basel II and Basel III,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
14-123, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schröder, Michael, 2015. "What drives the demand of monetary financial institutions for domestic government bonds? Empirical evidence on the impact of Basel II and Basel III," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113113, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lang, Michael & Schröder, Michael, 2015. "What drives the demand of monetary financial institutions for domestic government bonds? Empirical evidence on the impact of Basel II and Basel III," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 215, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Donadelli, Michael & Jüppner, Marcus & Prosperi, Lorenzo, 2019. "Risk weighting, private lending and macroeconomic dynamics," Discussion Papers 30/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:311-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnould, Guillaume & Dehmej, Salim, 2016.
"Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB׳s Comprehensive Assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 126-144.
- Guillaume Arnould & Salim Dehmej, 2016. "Is the European banking system robust? An evaluation through the lens of the ECB?s Comprehensive Assessment," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 147, pages 126-144.
- Sergio de Ferra, 2017. "External Imbalances, Gross Capital Flows and Sovereign Debt Crises," 2017 Meeting Papers 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2011:16:09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.