Bootstrapping Unit Root Tests for Autoregressive Time Series
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Shin, Dong Wan & Hwang, Eunju, 2013. "Stationary bootstrapping for cointegrating regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 474-480.
- Franz C. Palm & Stephan Smeekes & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2008.
"Bootstrap Unit-Root Tests: Comparison and Extensions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 371-401, 03.
- Palm, F.C. & Smeekes, S. & Urbain, J.R.Y.J., 2006. "Bootstrap unit root tests: comparison and extensions," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wagner, Martin, 2008. "The carbon Kuznets curve: A cloudy picture emitted by bad econometrics?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 388-408, August.
- Martin Wagner & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2004. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve: A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Diskussionsschriften dp0418, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Wagner, Martin, 2006. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve. A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Economics Series 197, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2012. "Bootstrap Union Tests For Unit Roots In The Presence Of Nonstationary Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 422-456, April.
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Smeekes, S. & Taylor, A.M.R., 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Richard, Patrick, 2009. "Modified fast double sieve bootstraps for ADF tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4490-4499, October.
- Patrick Richard, 2008. "Modified Fast Double Sieve Bootstraps for ADF Tests," Cahiers de recherche 08-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ahlgren, N. & Antell, J., 2008. "Bootstrap and fast double bootstrap tests of cointegration rank with financial time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4754-4767, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2006. "Bootstrap and Fast Double Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series," Working Papers 519, Hanken School of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2010. "Bootstrapping I(1) data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 280-284, October.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Bootstrapping I(1) Data," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1689, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Meyer, Marco & Jentsch, Carsten & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2015. "Baxter`s inequality and sieve bootstrap for random fields," Working Papers 15-06, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Palm, Franz C. & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2010. "A Sieve Bootstrap Test For Cointegration In A Conditional Error Correction Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 647-681, June.
- Palm Franz C. & Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2007. "A Sieve Bootstrap Test for Cointegration in a Conditional Error Correction Model," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2015. "Stationary bootstrapping for semiparametric panel unit root tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 14-25.
- Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 869-891, November.
- Smeekes Stephan, 2009. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Sevan Gulesserian & Mohitosh Kejriwal, 2014. "On the power of bootstrap tests for stationarity: a Monte Carlo comparison," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 973-998, May.
- Shelef, Amit, 2016. "A Gini-based unit root test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 763-772.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:545-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed