Bootstrapping Unit Root Tests for Autoregressive Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Hwang, Eunju, 2013. "Stationary bootstrapping for cointegrating regressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 474-480.
- Franz C. Palm & Stephan Smeekes & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2008.
"Bootstrap Unit-Root Tests: Comparison and Extensions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 371-401, March.
- Palm, F.C. & Smeekes, S. & Urbain, J.R.Y.J., 2006. "Bootstrap unit root tests: comparison and extensions," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wagner, Martin, 2008.
"The carbon Kuznets curve: A cloudy picture emitted by bad econometrics?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 388-408, August.
- Martin Wagner & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2004. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve: A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Diskussionsschriften dp0418, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Wagner, Martin, 2006. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve. A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Economics Series 197, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2012.
"Bootstrap Union Tests For Unit Roots In The Presence Of Nonstationary Volatility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 422-456, April.
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Smeekes, S. & Taylor, A.M.R., 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Guodong Li & Chenlei Leng & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2014. "A Hybrid Bootstrap Approach To Unit Root Tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 299-321, July.
- Richard, Patrick, 2009.
"Modified fast double sieve bootstraps for ADF tests,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4490-4499, October.
- Patrick Richard, 2008. "Modified Fast Double Sieve Bootstraps for ADF Tests," Cahiers de recherche 08-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ahlgren, N. & Antell, J., 2008.
"Bootstrap and fast double bootstrap tests of cointegration rank with financial time series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4754-4767, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2006. "Bootstrap and Fast Double Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series," Working Papers 519, Hanken School of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2010. "Bootstrapping I(1) data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 280-284, October.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0627-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Marco & Jentsch, Carsten & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2015. "Baxter`s inequality and sieve bootstrap for random fields," Working Papers 15-06, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Palm, Franz C. & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2010.
"A Sieve Bootstrap Test For Cointegration In A Conditional Error Correction Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 647-681, June.
- Palm Franz C. & Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2007. "A Sieve Bootstrap Test for Cointegration in a Conditional Error Correction Model," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2015. "Stationary bootstrapping for semiparametric panel unit root tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 14-25.
- Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Detrending Bootstrap Unit Root Tests," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 869-891, November.
- Sevan Gulesserian & Mohitosh Kejriwal, 2014. "On the power of bootstrap tests for stationarity: a Monte Carlo comparison," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 973-998, May.
- Shelef, Amit, 2016. "A Gini-based unit root test," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 763-772.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:545-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.