What Drives Long Term Real Interest Rates in Brazil?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando M. Gonçalves & Márcio Holland & Andrei D. Spacov, 2005. "Can Jurisdictional Uncertainty And Capital Controls Explain The High Level Of Real Interest Rates In Brazil? Evidence From Panel Data," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 028, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2016.
"The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 317-356, June.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2012. "The Puzzle of Brazil's High Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 12/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Portugal, Marcelo Savino & Barcellos, Paulo, 2009. "The Natural Rate of Interested in Brazil Between 1999 and 2005," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 63(2), June.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; Risk premium; Monetary policy; Tapering.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbz:fcpbbr:v:14:y:2017:i:6:p624-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Lasso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fucapbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.