Romanian Tourism: A Regional Approach
The present paper analyzes the situation of the Romanian tourism at regional level, starting with 1991. This is because the sustainable regional development must correlate and integrate the tourism in Romania, among other components of the local economy, taking also into account the lower impact on the environment and the investments needed for its development. The purpose of this analysis is that of identifying the problems that the field of tourism faces at the regional level, the development potential of this field and of establishing the aspects which must be taken into account by the tourism development policies.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str Horea nr. 7, Cluj-Napoca 400174|
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles C. Holt, 1962. "The Influence Of Growth Duration On Share Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 465-475, 09.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Heiko Ebens, 2000.
"The Distribution of Stock Return Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
7933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001.
"Asymptotic Theory for a Vector ARMA-GARCH Model,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0549, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-92, July.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990.
"Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994. "Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-33, July.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, 09.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2008_2_3_avramescu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.