The Environmental Impact Of Beer Production
After a short presentation of the URSUS brewery, including the enlargement of the products scale, the paper presents the study and the management of wastes resulted from the technological process and their environmental impact. The studies of the impact on water, air and soil are pointed out. The results of these studies are presented by charts and diagrams, and in a quantifiable way, with the acquiescence of some bonuses. The conclusion is that the environment is affected by the URSUS brewery’s activity within acceptable limits, with no irreversible negative effects.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Heiko Ebens, 2000.
"The Distribution of Stock Return Volatility,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-92, July.
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2003.
"Asymptotic Theory For A Vector Arma-Garch Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 280-310, April.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2008_2_4_dumbrava. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.