Life Cycle: Formation, Structure, Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deepak Rajagopal & Caroline Vanderghem & Heather L. MacLean, 2017. "Life Cycle Assessment for Economists," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 361-381, October.
- Stefan Hauschild & Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß & Martin Rahmel, 2011. "Measuring Industry Dynamics: Towards a Comprehensive Concept," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 63(4), pages 416-454, October.
- Deepak Rajagopal & Caroline Vanderghem & Heather L. MacLean, 2017. "Life Cycle Assessment for Economists," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 361-381, October.
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1984. "A Longitudinal Study of the Corporate Life Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1161-1183, October.
- TANASESCU Cristina & BUCUR Amelia & OPREAN-STAN Camelia, 2016. "An Approach On The Modelling Of Long Economic Cycles In The Context Of Sustainable Development," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(4), pages 177-190, December.
- Constance E. Helfat & Margaret A. Peteraf, 2003. "The dynamic resource‐based view: capability lifecycles," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(10), pages 997-1010, October.
- Alexander Alexandrov, 2018. "The Business Cycle And Its Contemporary Characteristics," Economic Archive, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 1 Year 20, pages 40-52.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2015.
"The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 993-1029, March.
- Mr. Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Mr. Olivier Coibion & Mr. Gee Hee Hong, 2012. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 2012/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2012. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 18273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2013. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications," Staff Working Papers 13-1, Bank of Canada.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bilal Ahmed & Minhas Akbar & Tanazza Sabahat & Saqib Ali & Ammar Hussain & Ahsan Akbar & Xie Hongming, 2020. "Does Firm Life Cycle Impact Corporate Investment Efficiency?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Brett W. Josephson & Jean L. Johnson & Babu John Mariadoss, 2016. "Strategic marketing ambidexterity: antecedents and financial consequences," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 539-554, July.
- Mirella Muhic & Lars Bengtsson, 2021. "Dynamic capabilities triggered by cloud sourcing: a stage-based model of business model innovation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Tessa Christina Flatten & Andreas Engelen & Timo MÃ¶ller & Malte Brettel, 2015. "How Entrepreneurial Firms Profit from Pricing Capabilities: An Examination of Technologyâ€“Based Ventures," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1111-1136, September.
- Habib, Ahsan & Hasan, Mostafa Monzur, 2019. "Corporate life cycle research in accounting, finance and corporate governance: A survey, and directions for future research," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 188-201.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2007.
"Is Moderate-to-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Michael Kiley, 2004. "Is Moderate-To-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 193, Econometric Society.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2004. "Is moderate-to-high inflation inherently unstable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Viacheslav Sheremirov & Oleksandr Talavera, 2018.
"Price Setting in Online Markets: Does IT Click?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 16(6), pages 1764-1811.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Viacheslav Sheremirov & Oleksandr Talavera, 2014. "Price Setting in Online Markets: Does IT Click?," NBER Working Papers 20819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Viacheslav Sheremirov & Oleksandr Talavera, 2015. "Price setting in online markets: does IT click?," Working Papers 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- French, Joseph J. & Fujitani, Ryosuke & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2021.
"Does stock market listing impact investment in Japan?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Joseph J. French & Ryosuke Fujitani & Yukihiro Yasuda, 2019. "Does Stock Market Listing Impact Investment in Japan?," NBER Chapters, in: Financial System, 28th NBER-TCER-CEPR Conference, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph J. French & Ryosuke Fujitani & Yukihiro Yasuda, 2019. "Does Stock Market Listing Impact Investment in Japan?," NBER Working Papers 26495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bill Russell, 2014.
"ARCH and structural breaks in United States inflation,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(14), pages 973-978, September.
- Bill Russell, 2013. "ARCH and structural breaks in United States inflation," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 277, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Russell, Bill, 2013. "Arch and Structural Breaks in United States Inflation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-115, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Henry, Olan T. & Olekalns, Nilss & Suardi, Sandy, 2007.
"Testing for rate dependence and asymmetry in inflation uncertainty: Evidence from the G7 economies,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 383-388, March.
- Sandy Suardi & O.T.Henry & N. Olekalns, "undated". "Testing for Rate-Dependence and Asymmetry in Inflation Uncertainty: Evidence from the G7 Economies," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0306, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Olan T. Henry & Nilss Olekalns & Sandy Suardi, 2006. "Testing for Rate-Dependence and Asymmetry in Inflation Uncertainty:Evidence from the G7 Economies," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 959, The University of Melbourne.
- Ellen Haustein & Robert Luther & Peter Schuster, 2014. "Management control systems in innovation companies: a literature based framework," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-382, February.
- Pavol Durana & Lucia Michalkova & Andrej Privara & Josef Marousek & Milos Tumpach, 2021. "Does the life cycle affect earnings management and bankruptcy?," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 12(2), pages 425-461, June.
- Renatas Kizys & Peter Spencer, 2007. "Assessing the Relation between Equity Risk Premium and Macroeconomic Volatilities in the UK," Discussion Papers 07/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Danish Ahmed SIDDIQUI & Qazi Masood AHMED, 2019. "Are institutions a crucial determinant of cross country economic efficiency? A two-stage double bootstrap data envelopment analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(618), S), pages 89-114, Spring.
- Hartwell, Christopher A., 2014. "The impact of institutional volatility on financial volatility in transition economies : a GARCH family approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2010. "Dynamics Of Inflation, Output Growth And Their Uncertainty In The Uk: An Empirical Analysis," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 511-537, December.
- Christian Johnson & George G Kaufman, 2007. "Un banco, con cualquier otro nombre…," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(4), pages 185-199, Octubre-d.
- Gregory D. Hess & Charles S. Morris, 1996. "The long-run costs of moderate inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 81(Q II), pages 71-88.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Slesman, Ly & Wohar, Mark E., 2016. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty, and economic growth in emerging and developing countries: Panel data evidence," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 638-657.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Xu, Bing, 2014. "Allocation effects of uncertainty on resources in Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 23-26.
More about this item
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E39 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Other
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2021:i:6:p:126-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Diana Dimitrova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.