Determinants of Value Creation in Emerging Market Firms ¨C¨C An Empirical Examination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen A. Ross, 1977. "The Determination of Financial Structure: The Incentive-Signalling Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Chan, Louis K C & Hamao, Yasushi & Lakonishok, Josef, 1991. "Fundamentals and Stock Returns in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1739-1764, December.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1982. "To Pay or Not to Pay Dividend," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 415-428, May.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2004. "Continuing Value in Firm Valuation by the Discounted Cash Flow Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:15, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Rajesh Kumar Bhaskaran & Sujit K Sukumaran, 2016. "An empirical study on the valuation of oil companies," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 40(1), pages 91-108, March.
- Nils H. Hakansson., 1982. "To Pay or Not to Pay Dividends," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 124, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bhandari, Laxmi Chand, 1988. " Debt/Equity Ratio and Expected Common Stock Returns: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 507-528, June.
- Jaehoon Hahn & Hangyong Lee, 2009. "Financial Constraints, Debt Capacity, and the Cross‐section of Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 891-921, April.
- Chi, Jianxin Daniel & Su, Xunhua, 2017. "The Dynamics of Performance Volatility and Firm Valuation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 111-142, February.
- Yang, Chau-Chen & Lee, Cheng-few & Gu, Yan-Xiang & Lee, Yen-Wen, 2010. "Co-determination of capital structure and stock returns--A LISREL approach: An empirical test of Taiwan stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 222-233, May.
- Nikhil Varaiya & Roger A. Kerin & David Weeks, 1987. "The relationship between growth, profitability, and firm value," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(5), pages 487-497, September.
- Banz, Rolf W., 1981. "The relationship between return and market value of common stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
- Ricardo Goulart Serra & Roy Martelanc, 2014. "Hierarchical Determinants of Brazilian Stock Returns During the 2008 Financial Crisis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S5), pages 51-67, September.
More about this item
KeywordsValuation effects; Enterprise value multiples; Leverage; Agency costs; Intangibles; Discretionary expenditures; Firm size;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:190306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carlson to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.