To Pay or Not to Pay Dividends
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- John S. Strong & John R. Meyer, 1990. "Sustaining Investment, Discretionary Investment, and Valuation: A Residual Funds Study of the Paper Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 127-148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad Ahmadpour & Mahmoud yahyazadefar & Babak Garmroudi, 2006. "The Influence of Agency Costs on Dividend Policy in an Emerging Market: “Evidence from the Tehran Stock Exchange”," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 11(1), pages 59-80, winter.
- Syed Akif Shah & Umara Noreen, 2016. "Stock Price Volatility and Role of Dividend Policy: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 461-472.
- hussein abedi shamsabadi & Byung-Seong Min & Richard Chung, 2016. "Corporate governance and dividend strategy: lessons from Australia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(5), pages 583-610, October.
- Satish Chand, 2002.
"International tax arbitrage via corporate income splitting,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 111-115.
- Satish Chand, 2002. "International tax abitrage via corporate income splitting," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-1, International and Development Economics.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Wantz, Adam, 1995.
"A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 532-551, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Adam Wantz, 1992. "A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 4244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samy Ben Naceur and Mohamed Goaied, "undated". "The Value Creation Process in the Tunisia Stock Exchange," API-Working Paper Series 9903, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- B. Rajesh Kumar, 2015. "Determinants of Value Creation: An Empirical Examination from UAE Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 75-85.
- Darakhshan Younis & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Market Imperfections and Dividend Policy Decisions of Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:99, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Eleni Gkeka & Kosmas Kosmidis & Georgios Simitsis, 2018. "The value relevance of dividend announcement: An empirical study of the Greek Stock Market," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 11(2), pages 44-50, September.
- Akram Budagaga, 2017. "Dividend Payment and its Impact on the Value of Firms Listed on Istanbul Stock Exchange: A Residual Income Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 370-376.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Lee S. Redding, 2001. "Optimal Money Burning: Theory and Application to Corporate Dividends," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 463-507, December.
- Jabbouri, Imad, 2016. "Determinants of corporate dividend policy in emerging markets: Evidence from MENA stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 283-298.
- Ofer, Aharon R & Thakor, Anjan V, 1987.
"A Theory of Stock Price Responses to Alternative Corporate Cash Disbursement Methods: Stock Repurchases and Dividends,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 365-394, June.
- Ahron R. Ofer & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "A Theory of Stock Price Responses to Alternative Corporate Cash Disbursement Methods: Stock Repurchase and Dividends," Finance 0411031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajesh Kumar & Sujit Sukumaran, 2019. "Determinants of Value Creation in Emerging Market Firms ¨C¨C An Empirical Examination," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 17, pages 79-92, August.
- Stephen P. Ferris & Gregory Noronha & Emre Unlu, 2010. "The More, the Merrier: An International Analysis of the Frequency of Dividend Payment," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1‐2), pages 148-170, January.
- Muhammad Rashid & Ben Amoako-Adu, 1987. "Personal Taxes, Inflation And Market Valuation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 341-352, December.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Lee Redding, 1995. "Optimal Money Burning," Working Papers 96010, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen P. Ferris & Gregory Noronha & Emre Unlu, 2010. "The More, the Merrier: An International Analysis of the Frequency of Dividend Payment," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 148-170.
- Mbodja Mougoué & Ramesh P. Rao, 2003. "The Information Signaling Hypothesis of Dividends: Evidence from Cointegration and Causality Tests," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3‐4), pages 441-478, April.
- Maier, Christoph & Schanz, Deborah, 2017. "Towards neutral distribution taxes and vanishing tax effects in the European Union," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 215, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jian Cao & Yun Cheng & Joanna Golden & Joseph H. Zhang, 2019. "Managerial ability, forecasting quality, and open-market repurchase program completion," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 871-894, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbrf:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.