International tax arbitrage via corporate income splitting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Satish Chand, 2002. "International tax abitrage via corporate income splitting," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-1, International and Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Satish Chand, 1998. "Trade Orientation and Productivity Gains from International Production: A Study of Overseas Operations of US Multinationals," Departmental Working Papers 1998-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nils H. Hakansson., 1982. "To Pay or Not to Pay Dividends," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 124, University of California at Berkeley.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1982. "To Pay or Not to Pay Dividend," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 415-428, May.
- A. C. Miller, 1902. "Fiscal Reciprocity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10, pages 255-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Strobel, 2005. "International tax arbitrage, financial parity conditions and preferential capital gains taxation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 219-226.
- Strobel, Frank, 2012. "International tax arbitrage and residence vs. source-based capital income taxation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 391-397.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:2:y:2002:i:2:p:111-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.