Trade Orientation and Productivity Gains from International Production: A Study of Overseas Operations of US Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeshan Atique & Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad & Usman Azhar, 2004. "The Impact of FDI on Economic Growth under Foreign Trade Regimes: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 707-718.
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2002. "Foreign Trade Regime and FDI-Growth Nexus : A Case Study of Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2002-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- M. Olufemi Saibu, 2012. "An analysis of causal nexus between foreign direct investment, exchange rate and financial market development in Nigeria (1970 to 2009)," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 95-102.
- Satish Chand, 2002.
"International tax arbitrage via corporate income splitting,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 111-115.
- Satish Chand, 2002. "International tax abitrage via corporate income splitting," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-1, International and Development Economics.
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2017. "Trade protection and productivity differentials between multinationals and local firms in Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Padilla, Ramón & Gomes Nogueira, Caroline, 2015. "Determinants and home-country effects of FDI outflows: Evidence from Latin American countries," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 166, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:1998-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .