The differential effects of face-to-face and computer interview modes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Hirshfield & Mary Ann Chiasson & Heather Joseph & Roberta Scheinmann & Wayne D Johnson & Robert H Remien & Francine Shuchat Shaw & Reed Emmons & Gary Yu & Andrew D Margolis, 2012. "An Online Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating HIV Prevention Digital Media Interventions for Men Who Have Sex with Men," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(10), pages 1-11, October.
- Sarah Burkill & Andrew Copas & Mick P Couper & Soazig Clifton & Philip Prah & Jessica Datta & Frederick Conrad & Kaye Wellings & Anne M Johnson & Bob Erens, 2016. "Using the Web to Collect Data on Sensitive Behaviours: A Study Looking at Mode Effects on the British National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Lenandlar Singh, 2011. "Accuracy of Web Survey Data: The State Of Research on Factual Questions in Surveys," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 3(2), pages 48-56.
- Adeline Delavande & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood, 2010. "Criminal Prosecution and Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Related Risky Behavior," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 741-782.
- Chaoyang Li & Earl Ford & Guixiang Zhao & James Tsai & Lina Balluz, 2012. "A comparison of depression prevalence estimates measured by the Patient Health Questionnaire with two administration modes: computer-assisted telephone interviewing versus computer-assisted personal i," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(1), pages 225-233, February.
- Kar, Abhishek & Brauer, Michael & Bailis, Rob & Zerriffi, Hisham, 2020. "The risk of survey bias in self-reports vs. actual consumption of clean cooking fuels," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 18(C).
- Anastario, Mike & FireMoon, Paula & Rink, Elizabeth, 2020. "Sexual risk behaviors and the legacy of colonial violence among Northern plains American Indian youth: A mixed methods exploratory study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 258(C).
- Michelle Poulin, 2010. "Reporting on first sexual experience," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(11), pages 237-288.
- François Beck & Romain Guignard & Stéphane Legleye, 2014. "Does Computer Survey Technology Improve Reports on Alcohol and Illicit Drug Use in the General Population? A Comparison Between Two Surveys with Different Data Collection Modes In France," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11, January.
- MarÃa Dolores SÃ¡nchez FernÃ¡ndez, 2012. "Blended Teamwork: The Facebook Experience," Business Education and Accreditation, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 4(1), pages 33-48.
- Francisco Muñoz-Leiva & Juan Sánchez-Fernández & Francisco Montoro-Ríos & José Ibáñez-Zapata, 2010. "Improving the response rate and quality in Web-based surveys through the personalization and frequency of reminder mailings," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1037-1052, August.
- Pridemore, William Alex & Damphousse, Kelly R. & Moore, Rebecca K., 2005. "Obtaining sensitive information from a wary population: A comparison of telephone and face-to-face surveys of welfare recipients in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 976-984, September.
- Sophie J S Pascoe & James R Hargreaves & Lisa F Langhaug & Richard J Hayes & Frances M Cowan, 2013. "‘How Poor Are You?’ – A Comparison of Four Questionnaire Delivery Modes for Assessing Socio-Economic Position in Rural Zimbabwe," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(9), pages 1-9, September.
- SÃ¶derlund, Magnus, 2020. "Employee encouragement of self-disclosure in the service encounter and its impact on customer satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:2:294-297_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.