Labor Market Models of Worker and Firm Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:12:p:2676-2703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koch, Michael & Egger, Hartmut, 2013.
"Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79841, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartmut Egger & Michael Koch, 2013. "Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks," Working Papers 139, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Donna, Javier & Schenone, Pablo & Veramendi, Gregory, 2015. "Networks, Frictions, and Price Dispersion," MPRA Paper 66999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rui Baptista & Francisco Lima & Miguel Preto, 2013. "Entrepreneurial skills and workers’ wages in small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 309-323, February.
- Anagaw Derseh Mebratie & Peter A. G. van Bergeijk, 2013.
"Firm heterogeneity and development: A meta-analysis of FDI productivity spillovers,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 53-74, February.
- Mebratie, A.D. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity and Development: A Meta Analysis of FDI Productivity Spill-overs," ISS Working Papers - General Series 525, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013.
"On the Provision of Insurance Against Search-Induced Wage Fluctuations,"
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2014. "On the Provision of Insurance Against Search-Induced Wage Fluctuations," 2014 Meeting Papers 112, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michèle A. Weynandt, 2014. "Selective Firing and Lemons," NRN working papers 2014-05, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2017.
"Competition, firm size and returns to skills: Evidence from currency shocks and market liberalisations,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2676-2703, December.
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2014. "Competition, firm size and returns to skills : evidence from currency shocks and market liberalizations," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity differentials; size distribution of firms; wage dispersion; reallocation; assortative matching;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:2:y:2010:p:577-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.