Antibiotic Effectiveness: New Challenges in Natural Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Markus & Nkuiya, Bruno & Dussault, Anne-Renée, 2013.
"Innovation and antibiotic use within antibiotic classes: Market incentives and economic instruments,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 582-598.
- Markus Herrmann & Bruno Nkuiya & Anne-Renée Dussault, 2013. "Innovation and Antibiotic Use within Antibiotic Classes: Market Incentives and Economic Instruments," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-3, CREATE.
- Daniel Bennett & Che-Lun Hung & Tsai-Ling Lauderdale, 2015. "Health Care Competition and Antibiotic Use in Taiwan," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 371-393, June.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Gallini, Nancy, 2016. "Rescuing the Golden Age of Antibiotics: Can Economics Help Avert the Looming Crisis?," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2016-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Jul 2016.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Gallini, Nancy, 2017.
"Can Competition Extend the Golden Age of Antibiotics?,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
-2017-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Oct 2017.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Gallini, Nancy, 2018. "Can Competition Extend the Golden Age of Antibiotics?," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:135-149 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsantimicrobials; resistance; optimal use;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:2:y:2010:p:125-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.