Private Equity Performance: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Block, Joern & Fisch, Christian & Vismara, Silvio & Andres, René, 2019. "Private equity investment criteria: An experimental conjoint analysis of venture capital, business angels, and family offices," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 329-352.
- Aleksandar Andonov & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Rauh, 2018.
"The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class,"
NBER Working Papers
25045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kräussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua, 2018. "The subsidy to infrastructure as an asset class," CFS Working Paper Series 599, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kraussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua D., 2018. "The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class," Research Papers 3737, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Melecky & Florian Mölders & Tristan Reed, 2020.
"Long-run Returns to Impact Investing in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
27870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cole,Shawn Allen & Melecky,Martin & Molders,Florian & Reed,Tristan, 2020. "Long-run Returns to Impact Investing in Emerging Market and Developing Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9366, The World Bank.
- Brown, Gregory & Harris, Robert & Hu, Wendy & Jenkinson, Tim & Kaplan, Steven N. & Robinson, David T., 2021.
"Can investors time their exposure to private equity?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 561-577.
- Gregory Brown & Robert S. Harris & Wendy Hu & Tim Jenkinson & Steven N. Kaplan & David T. Robinson, 2020. "Can Investors Time Their Exposure to Private Equity?," NBER Working Papers 26755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordscontracts; performance; persistence; private equity; returns; risk;
All these keywords.
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:7:y:2015:p:597-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: http://www.annualreviews.org (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.