Analysis Of The Banking System'S Concentration Degree In Eu Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Semih Yildirim & George C. Philippatos, 2003. "Competition And Contestability In Central And Eastern European Banking Markets," Finance 0310004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Fernández de Guevara & Joaquín Maudos & Francisco Pérez, 2005. "Market Power in European Banking Sectors," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 109-137, April.
- H. Semih Yildirim & George C. Philippatos, 2007. "Competition and contestability in Central and Eastern European banking markets," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 195-209, February.
- Carlson, Mark & Mitchener, Kris James, 2006.
"Branch Banking, Bank Competition, and Financial Stability,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1293-1328, August.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2005. "Branch Banking, Bank Competition, and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 11291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark A. Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2005. "Branch banking, bank competition, and financial stability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2005.
- Barbara Casu & Claudia Girardone, 2009. "Competition issues in European banking," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 119-133, May.
- Astrid A. Dick, 2007. "Market Size, Service Quality, and Competition in Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 49-81, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esteban Miguélez & Jonathan Spiteri & Simon Grima, 2019. "Establishing the Contributing Factors to the Resurrection of PIIGS Banks Following the Crisis: A Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 3-34.
- Ivana Marinovic Matovic, 2018. "Creating and Developing Competition in the Banking Sector of the Republic of Serbia," Working papers 09IM, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsconcentration degree; index; correlation; influence.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:15:p:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.