Leadership Styles In Smes: An Exploratory Study In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randoy, Trond & Goel, Sanjay, 2003. "Ownership structure, founder leadership, and performance in Norwegian SMEs: implications for financing entrepreneurial opportunities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 619-637, September.
- Nicholas O'Regan & Uwe Lehmann, 2008. "The impact of strategy, leadership and culture on organisational performance: a case study of an SME," International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 303-322.
- Rafaela MartÃnez Mendez & JosÃ© Gerardo SerafÃn Vera MuÃ±oz & Maria Antonieta Monserrat Vera Munoz, 2013. "Leadership Styles And Organizational Effectiveness In Small Construction Businesses In Puebla, Mexico," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 47-56.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership styles; autocratic; democratic; laissez-faire; millennials; Xers; SMEs;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:manmar:v:xiv:y:2016:i:2:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Barbu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.