Analysis Of Conceptual Approaches For The Firm In Difficulty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian R. Franks & Kjell G. Nyborg & Walter N. Torous, 1996. "A Comparison of UK, US and German Insolvency Codes," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 25(3), Fall.
- Blazy, Regis & Chopard, Bertrand, 2004. "Ex post efficiency of bankruptcy procedures: A general normative framework," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 447-471, December.
- Ian Bickerdyke & Ralph Lattimore & Alan Madge, 2001. "Business failure and change: an Australian perspective," Labor and Demography 0105002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Claessens & Leora F. Klapper, 2005.
"Bankruptcy around the World: Explanations of Its Relative Use,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 253-283.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klapper, Leora F., 2002. "Bankruptcy around the World: Explanations of its Relative Use," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klapper, Leora F., 2002. "Bankruptcy around the world - explanations of its relative use," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2865, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:167-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Charitou & Evi Neophytou & Chris Charalambous, 2004. "Predicting corporate failure: empirical evidence for the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 465-497.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Wiklund, Johan & Haynie, J. Michael, 2009. "Moving forward: Balancing the financial and emotional costs of business failure," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 134-148, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:123-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prantl, Susanne, 2003. "Bankruptcy and Voluntary Liquidation: Evidence for New Firms in East and West Germany after Unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-72, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malgorzata Porada-Rochon & Justyna Franc-Dabrowska & Radoslaw Suwala, 2016. "Eliminating the Effects of the Companies Insolvency Risk - A Model Approach," EconWorld Working Papers 16002, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Apr 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness failure; decision rules; liquidation;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:jopafl:y:2014:v:5:p:110-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.