Fabricated Cut Beef Prices As Leading Indicators Of Fed Cattle Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brorsen, B Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R, 1984. "Dynamic Relationships of Rice Import Prices in Europe," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 29-42.
- Nerlove, Marc & Grether, David M. & Carvalho, José L., 1979. "Analysis of Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157506 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Kling, John L. & Bessler, David A., 1985. "A comparison of multivariate forecasting procedures for economic time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24.
- Bessler, David A. & Schrader, Lee F., 1980. "Measuring Leads And Lags Among Prices: Turkey Products," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diersen, Matthew A., 2002. "Gleaning Information From Mandatory Livestock Price Reporting," Economics Staff Papers 32017, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.