Poverty In The West: Changing Fortunes From 1990-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2004. "Local Social And Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations Of Poverty, And Poverty Dynamics," Working Papers 18916, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2005. "Trickling Down: Does Local Job Growth Reduce Poverty?," Working Papers 18915, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Steven N. Durlauf & H. Peyton Young (ed.), 2004. "Social Dynamics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262541769, January.
- Mitch Renkow, 2003. "Employment Growth, Worker Mobility, and Rural Economic Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 503-513.
- Mindy S. Crandall & Bruce A. Weber, 2004. "Local Social and Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations of Poverty, and Poverty Dynamics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1276-1281.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo:27993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.