Price Enhancement, Returns Variability, And Supply Response In The U.S. Dairy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 821-832.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Jack & Ormiston, Michael B, 1985. "Strong Increases in Risk and Their Comparative Statics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 425-437, June.
- Chambers, Robert G., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Young, Douglas L., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Thraen, Cameron S. & Hammond, Jerome W., 1983. "Price Supports, Risk Aversion And U.S. Dairy Policy: An Alternative Perspective Of The Long-Term Impacts," Economic Reports 13034, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Hansen, Pierre, 1980. "Minimum and Maximum Prices, Uncertainty, and the Theory of the Competitive Firm," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1064-1068, December.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Pope, Rulon D., 1982. "Hedging And Production Decisions Under A Linear Mean-Variance Preference Function," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Halter, A.N., 1982. "Relevance Of Duality Theory To The Practicing Agricultural Economist: Discussion," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson Jeremy Jay & Thraen Cameron S. & Bozic Marin, 2013. "Conflict over Cooperation: Why So Much Disagreement over the Proposed Dairy Market Stabilization Program?," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-10, November.
- Marin Bozic & Brian W. Gould, 2009. "Has Price Responsiveness of U.S. Milk Supply Decreased?," Working Papers 0902, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Nubern, Chris A. & Purcell, Wayne D., 1997. "Competitiveness of Dairy Producers in a Deregulated Market," Staff Papers 232553, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Graham, John D. & Stennes, Brad & MacGregor, Robert J. & Meilke, Karl & Moschini, Giancarlo, 1990. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization on the Canadian Dairy and Poultry Sectors," Working Papers 244045, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Bozic, Marin, 2013. "Whither Dairy Policy? Evaluating Expected Government Outlays and Distributional Impacts of Alternative 2013 Farm Bill Dairy Title Proposals," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 153750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.