An Evaluation Of Risk Management Strategies For Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosch, Darrell J. & Johnson, Christian J., 1992. "An Evaluation of Risk Management Strategies for Dairy Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 173-182, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- King, Robert P., 1979. "Operational Techniques for Applied Decision Analysis Under Uncertainty," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181951.
- Lansford, Vernon & Madison, Daniel & Thompson, Wyatt & Willott, Brian & Adams, Gary M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fuller, Frank H. & Chaudhary, Sudhir & Fabiosa, Jaci, 1999. "FAPRI 1999 U.S. Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32049, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Ford, Beth Pride & Spreen, Thomas H., 1995.
"Evaluation Of Alternative Risk Specifications In Farm Programming Models,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(1), April.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Ford, Beth Pride & Spreen, Thomas H., 1995. "Evaluation of Alternative Risk Specifications in Farm Programming Models," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 25-35, April.
- Neyhard, James & Tauer, Loren & Gloy, Brent, 2013.
"Analysis of Price Risk Management Strategies in Dairy Farming Using Whole-Farm Simulations,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(02), May.
- Neyhard, James & Tauer, Loren & Gloy, Brent, 2013. "Analysis of Price Risk Management Strategies in Dairy Farming Using Whole-Farm Simulations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 313-327, May.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk, 2014. "Adoption of Milk and Feed Forward Pricing Methods by Dairy Farmers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(04), November.
- Yang, Xiao & Bosch, Darrell J. & Nordberg, Tone & Wolfe, Mary Leigh, 2000. "Phosphorus-Based Nutrient Management Planning On Dairy/Poultry Farms: Implications For Economic And Environmental Risks," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21756, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.