Analysis Of Key Indicators Of Economic Dimensions Of Spas' Sustainable Development In Serbia As Tourism Destinations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Jian & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Huang, Li-Hua, 1999. "A subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 397-404, January.
- Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2007. "Extended VIKOR method in comparison with outranking methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 514-529, April.
- Liu, Chui-Hua & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Lee, Ming-Huei, 2012. "Improving tourism policy implementation – The use of hybrid MCDM models," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 413-426.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Chou, Wen-Chin & Lai, Chien-Wen, 2010. "An effective evaluation model and improvement analysis for national park websites: A case study of Taiwan," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 936-952.
- Torres-Delgado, Anna & Palomeque, Francesc López, 2014. "Measuring sustainable tourism at the municipal level," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 122-137.
- Liou, James J.H. & Tsai, Chieh-Yuan & Lin, Rong-Ho & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2011. "A modified VIKOR multiple-criteria decision method for improving domestic airlines service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 57-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rađenović Žarko & Veselinović Ivana, 2017. "Integrated AHP-TOPSIS Method for the Assessment of Health Management Information Systems Efficiency," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 55(1), pages 121-142, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jamal Ouenniche & Kais Bouslah & Blanca Perez-Gladish & Bing Xu, 2021. "A new VIKOR-based in-sample-out-of-sample classifier with application in bankruptcy prediction," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 296(1), pages 495-512, January.
- Lin, Zhibin & Vlachos, Ilias, 2018. "An advanced analytical framework for improving customer satisfaction: A case of air passengers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 185-195.
- Kuang-Hua Hu & Wei Jianguo & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2017. "Risk Factor Assessment Improvement for China’s Cloud Computing Auditing Using a New Hybrid MADM Model," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 737-777, May.
- Audrius Čereška & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Fausto Cavallaro & Valentinas Podvezko & Ina Tetsman & Irina Grinbergienė, 2016. "Sustainable Assessment of Aerosol Pollution Decrease Applying Multiple Attribute Decision-Making Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-12, June.
- Kheybari, Siamak & Rezaie, Fariba Mahdi & Farazmand, Hadis, 2020. "Analytic network process: An overview of applications," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Gudiel Pineda, Pedro Jose & Liou, James J.H. & Hsu, Chao-Che & Chuang, Yen-Ching, 2018. "An integrated MCDM model for improving airline operational and financial performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 103-117.
- Dinçer, Hasan & Yüksel, Serhat, 2019. "An integrated stochastic fuzzy MCDM approach to the balanced scorecard-based service evaluation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 93-112.
- Chui-Hua Liu & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng & Po-Yen Lee, 2019. "Combined CFPR and VIKOR Model for Enhancing the Competencies of Domestic Chain Hotel Groups," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 901-927, May.
- Shu-Kung Hu & James J. H. Liou & Ming-Tsang Lu & Yen-Ching Chuang & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2018. "Improving NFC Technology Promotion for Creating the Sustainable Education Environment by Using a Hybrid Modified MADM Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Yupeng Liu & Yutao Yang & Yue Liu & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2019. "Improving Sustainable Mobile Health Care Promotion: A Novel Hybrid MCDM Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-29, January.
- Samanci, Simge & Didem Atalay, Kumru & Bahar Isin, Feride, 2021. "Focusing on the big picture while observing the concerns of both managers and passengers in the post-covid era," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Tsai Chi Kuo & Chia-Wei Hsu & Jie-Ying Li, 2015. "Developing a Green Supplier Selection Model by Using the DANP with VIKOR," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-29, February.
- Yu-Sheng Kao & Kazumitsu Nawata & Chi-Yo Huang, 2019. "Evaluating the Performance of Systemic Innovation Problems of the IoT in Manufacturing Industries by Novel MCDM Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-33, September.
- Tsai, Pei-Hsuan & Chen, Chih-Jou, 2021. "Entertainment in retailing: Challenges and opportunities in the TV game console industry," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Chui-Hua Liu, 2020. "Strategies of Managing Coach Driver Job Stress for Sustainable Coach Tourism Industry—The Use of DANP-V Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-20, May.
- Ming-Tsang Lu & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng & Hilary Cheng & Chih-Cheng Hsu, 2015. "Exploring mobile banking services for user behavior in intention adoption: using new hybrid MADM model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 541-565, September.
- Chia-Wei Hsu & Tsai-Chi Kuo & Guey-Shin Shyu & Pi-Shen Chen, 2014. "Low Carbon Supplier Selection in the Hotel Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-27, May.
- Xu, Xiaozhan, 2004. "A note on the subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 530-532, July.
- Moghavvemi, Sedigheh & Woosnam, Kyle M. & Paramanathan, Tanuosha & Musa, Ghazali & Hamzah, Amran, 2017. "The effect of residents’ personality, emotional solidarity, and community commitment on support for tourism development," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 242-254.
- Lin, Sheng-Hau & Zhao, Xiaofeng & Wu, Jiuxing & Liang, Fachao & Li, Jia-Hsuan & Lai, Ren-Ji & Hsieh, Jing-Chzi & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2021. "An evaluation framework for developing green infrastructure by using a new hybrid multiple attribute decision-making model for promoting environmental sustainability," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sereko:212937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomika.org.rs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomika.org.rs .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.