R&D And Technological Internationalisation: Evidence From A Random Coefficient Treatment Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanc, Helene & Sierra, Christophe, 1999. "The Internationalisation of R&D by Multinationals: A Trade-off between External and Internal Proximity," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 187-206, March.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1979. "Contributions and Determinants of Research and Development Expenditures in the U.S. Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R, 1994. "An Introduction to Evolutionary Theories in Economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 153-172, September.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H., 2000.
"Heart of darkness: modeling public-private funding interactions inside the R&D black box,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1165-1183, December.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H., 2000. "Heart of Darkness: Modeling Public-Private Funding Interactions Inside the R&D Black Box," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5g29w0xq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2001. "Heart of Darkness: Modeling Public-Private Funding Interactions Inside the R&D Black Box," Public Economics 0012001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. David and Bronwyn H. Hall., 2000. "Heart of Darkness: Modeling Public-Private Funding Interactions Inside the R&D Black Box," Economics Working Papers E00-275, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2000. "Heart of Darkness: Modeling Public-Private Funding Interactions Inside the R&D Black Box," NBER Working Papers 7538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. D. Howe & D. G. McFetridge, 1976. "The Determinants of R & D Expenditures," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Scherer, F. M., 1982. "Inter-industry technology flows in the United States," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 227-245, August.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012. "Ivtreatreg: a new STATA routine for estimating binary treatment models with heterogeneous response to treatment under observable and unobservable selection," CERIS Working Paper 201203, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Un, C. Annique & Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2008. "Do subsidiaries of foreign MNEs invest more in R&D than domestic firms?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1812-1828, December.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September.
- James Heckman, 1997. "Instrumental Variables: A Study of Implicit Behavioral Assumptions Used in Making Program Evaluations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 441-462.
- Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1979. "Contributions and Determinants of Research and Development Expenditures in the US Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 79-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Florida, Richard, 1997. "The globalization of R&D: Results of a survey of foreign-affiliated R&D laboratories in the USA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 129-213, Elsevier.
- Becker Wolfgang & Peters Jürgen, 2005. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities / Innovationseffekte von technologischen Möglichkeiten aus dem Wissenschaftsbereich: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, April.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Peters, 2000. "Technological Opportunities, Absorptive Capacities, and Innovation," Discussion Paper Series 195, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Verónica Robert & Gabriel Yoguel & Octavio Lerena, 2017. "The ontology of complexity and the neo-Schumpeterian evolutionary theory of economic change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 761-793, September.
- Edward J. Malecki, 2010. "Everywhere? The Geography Of Knowledge," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 493-513, February.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Maria Tereza Alexandre, 2009. "Ambidexterity in Technology Sourcing: The Moderating Role of Absorptive Capacity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 759-780, August.
- van Beers, Cees & Berghäll, Elina & Poot, Tom, 2008.
"R&D internationalization, R&D collaboration and public knowledge institutions in small economies: Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 294-308, March.
- Cees van Beers & Elina Berghäll & Tom Poot, 2007. "R&D Internationalization, R&D Collaboration and Public Knowledge Institutions in Small Economies Evidence from Finland and the Netherlands," DRUID Working Papers 07-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Alice Lam, 2003.
"Organizational Learning in Multinationals: R&D Networks of Japanese and US MNEs in the UK,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 673-703, May.
- Alice Lam, 2003. "Organisational Learning in Multinationals R&D networks of Japanese and U.S. MNEs in the U.K," DRUID Working Papers 03-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cozza, Claudio & Franco, Chiara & Perani, Giulio, 2018. "R&D endowments at home driving R&D internationalisation: Evidence from the Italian business R&D survey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 277-289.
- Olof Ejermo & Karin Bergman, 2014.
"Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on Their R&D?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 367-391, September.
- Ejermo, Olof & Bergman, Karin, 2013. "Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on their R&D?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Lee, You-Na & Walsh, John P., 2016. "Inventing while you work: Knowledge, non-R&D learning and innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 345-359.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994. "Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz: Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht [Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz:Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht]," MPRA Paper 6725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2017.
"Globalization of innovation production: A patent-based industry analysis,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 75-94.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2014-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2017. "Globalization of innovation production: A patent-based industry analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/259324, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GROSSE Olivier & SEVI Benoît, 2005. "Dérégulation et R&D dans le secteur énergétique européen," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.07.59, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2012-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms," JRC Working Papers JRC74052, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Esposti, Roberto, 2002. "Public agricultural R&D design and technological spill-ins: A dynamic model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 693-717, July.
- Dieter Schumacher & Florian Straßberger, 1994. "Broadening the Scope for Reporting on the Technological Competitiveness of the Federal Republic of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 100, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Leiponen, Aija, . "Essays in the Economics of Knowledge: Innovation, Collaboration, and Organizational Complementarities," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 31.
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Who collaborates with whom: the role of technological distance in international innovation," iCite Working Papers 2014-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:reapec:264580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aelinnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.