Does internal finance matter for R&D? New evidence from a panel of Italian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2013.
"Money for nothing: How firms have financed R&D-projects since the Industrial Revolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1793-1814.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2013. "Money for nothing: how firms have financed R&D-projects since the industrial revolution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51527, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2013. "Money for nothing: how firms have financed R&D-projects since the Industrial Revolution," Economic History Working Papers 54518, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2012. "Relationship lending and firm innovativeness," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 762-781.
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti', 2016. "Explaining firm sensitivity to R&D subsidies within a dose-response model: The role of financial constraints, real cost of investment, and strategic value of R&D," DEM Working Papers 2016/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg, 2015.
"Innovation, Trade, and Finance,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 121-157, May.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger, 2010. "Innovation, Trade and Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-08, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Egger, Peter & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "Innovation, Trade, and Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg, 2011. "Innovation, Trade, and Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3529, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012.
"Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs,"
Working Paper series
61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Driver, Ciaran & Guedes, Maria João Coelho, 2012. "Research and development, cash flow, agency and governance: UK large companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1565-1577.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2010. "Assessing the contribution to innovation of private equity investors: A study on European buyouts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-140, February.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Jijo Lukose, P.J. & Komera, Surenderrao, 2015. "Financing constraints and investments in R&D: Evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 28-39.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2018.
"Discrimination, Social Capital, and Financial Constraints: The Case of Viet Nam,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 228-242.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017. "Discrimination, social capital, and financial constraints: The case of Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2017. "Financing R&D investments: an analysis on Italian manufacturing firms and their lending banks," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "Relationship Lending And Innovation: Empirical Evidence On A Sample Of European Firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC04, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Heather D. Gibson, 2016. "Firm investment and financial conditions in the euro area: evidence from firm-level data," Working Papers 208, Bank of Greece.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2016.
"Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance and Sectoral Disaggregation,"
University of Manchester, vol. 84(2), pages 125-158, March.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance and Sectoral Disaggregation," Working Papers 2012030, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Frederico Roch, 2014. "Does Governmental Support To Innovation Have Positive Effect On R&D Investments? Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 165, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Succurro, Marianna, 2014. "Intangible assets finance: a complementary or substitution effect between external and internal channels? Evidence from the Italian divide," MPRA Paper 57247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:813-823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Business Taxation, Corporate Finance and Economic Performance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:6:p:907-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.