Supply Growth And Dairy Industry Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 821-832.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Thraen, Cameron S. & Hammond, Jerome W., 1983. "Price Supports, Risk Aversion And U.S. Dairy Policy: An Alternative Perspective Of The Long-Term Impacts," Economic Reports 13034, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-1079, December.
- Westcott, Paul C., 1986. "A Quarterly Model of U.S. Dairy Sector and Some of Its Policy Implications," Technical Bulletins 157018, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanjuakio, Rodolfo V. & Gempesaw, Conrado M., II & Elterich, Joachim G., 1992. "An Optimal Control Framework For Inter - Regional Dairy Policy Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.