Dairy Supply And Factor Demand Response To Output Price Risk: An Econometric Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 821-832.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant, 1987. "A Market Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Risk on the U.S. Rice Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 733-739.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Pope, Rulon, 1985. "Price uncertainty and competitive firm behavior: Testable hypotheses from expected utility maximization," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 223-235, August.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant & L. D. Schnake, 1985. "Marketing Margins and Price Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 521-528.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Maynard, Leigh J., 2012. "Risk Reduction of LGM-Dairy and its Potential Impact on Production," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124180, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Kusunose, Yoko & Maynard, Leigh J. & Blayney, Donald P. & Mosheim, Roberto, 2014. "Livestock Gross Marginâ€“Dairy: An Assessment of Its Effectiveness as a Risk Management Tool and Its Potential to Induce Supply Expansion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(02), May.
- Gao, X. M. & Spreen, Thomas H. & DeLorenzo, Michael A., 1992.
"A Bio-economic Dynamic Programming Analysis of the Seasonal Supply Response by Florida Dairy Producers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 211-220, December.
- Gao, Xiaoming & Spreen, Thomas H. & Delorenzo, Michael A., 1992. "A Bio-Economic Dynamic Programming Analysis Of The Seasonal Supply Response By Florida Dairy Producers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Lass, Daniel A. & Gempesaw, Conrado M., II, 1992. "Estimation Of Firm-Varying, Input-Specific Efficiencies In Dairy Production," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.