The Generalized Envelope Theorem and Price Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297|
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0020-6598 Email: |
- Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K., 1996. "Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 522-536, December.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2008. "Recent applications of theory of the firm under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 443-450, April.
- Robert G. Chambers & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "A Supply-Response Model Under Invariant Risk Preferences," Working Papers 1209, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2005. "Measuring the Ex-Ante Social Cost of Aggregate Volatility," Discussion Papers 04-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Pan, Shihua, 1990. "The microfoundations of mixed system of planning and markets: some theoretical considerations and an empirical analysis of the Chinese agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010876, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dalal, Ardeshir J. & Alghalith, Moawia, 2009. "Production decisions under joint price and production uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 84-92, August.
- Just, Richard E., 2000.
"Some Guiding Principles for Empirical Production Research in Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 138-158, October.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Saha, Atanu, 1994. "Compensated optimal response under uncertainty in agricultural household models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2013. "Estimating population dynamics without population data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 510-522.
- Robert G. Chambers & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Estimating Population Dynamics without Population Data," Working Papers 1210, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Indirect certainty equivalents for the firm facing price and production uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Roe, Terry L., 1982. "A Measure Of The Value Of Information For The Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff Papers 13702, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-output firm under price uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 181-201.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Multi-Output Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12408, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Empirical Tests of the Refutable Implications of Expected Utility Maximization under Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties," MPRA Paper 19320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Just, Richard E. & Just, David R., 2011. "Global identification of risk preferences with revealed preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 6-17, May.
- Mohamed Adel Dhif & Mohamed Mekki Ben Jemaa, 2004. "Uncertainty and Risk Aversion: Implication for Tunisian Cereals Crops," Working Papers 0415, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2006. "Joint production and price uncertainty: hypothesis tests," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(3), pages 265-274.
- Roe, Terry L. & Antonovitz, Frances, 1984. "A Producer'S Willingness To Pay For Information Under Price Uncertainty: Theory And Application," Staff Papers 14013, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:21:y:1980:i:1:p:75-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed