Price uncertainty and competitive firm behavior: Testable hypotheses from expected utility maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1994. "Effects of Tactical Responses and Risk Aversion on Farm Wheat Supply," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Linda, Arata, "undated".
"How Important Are Crop Shares In Managing Risk For Specialized Arable Farms? A Panel Estimation Of A Programming Model For Three European Regions,"
56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016
244801, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Britz, Wolfgang & Arata, Linda, 2016. "How important are crop shares in managing risk for specialized arable farms? A panel estimation of a programming model for three European regions," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242316, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2003. "Acreage Effects Of Decoupled Programs At The Extensive Margin," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22254, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2012.
"Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish COP sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(30), pages 3877-3886, October.
- Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose Maria & Serra, Teresa, 2009. "Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish cop sector," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58036, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2011. "Effects Of Policy Instruments On Farm Investments And Production Decisions In The Spanish Cop Sector," Post-Print hal-00712381, HAL.
- Kallas, Zein & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2009. "Effects Of Policy Instruments On Farm Investments And Production Decisions In The Spanish Cop Sector," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49971, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agabriel, Jacques & Lherm, Michel & Mosnier, Claire & Reynaud, Arnaud & Thomas, Alban, 2009.
"Estimating a Production Function under Production and Output Price Risks: An Application to Beef Cattle in France,"
TSE Working Papers
09-046, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Claire Mosnier & Arnaud Reynaud & Alban Thomas & Michel Lherm & Jacques Agabriel, 2009. "Estimating a production function under production and output price risks: An application to beef cattle in France," LERNA Working Papers 09.10.286, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Bullock, David S. & Shin, Kie-Yup & Garcia, Philip, 1999. "Towards Measuring Producer Welfare Under Output Price Uncertainty And Risk Non-Neutrality," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21713, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Pope, Rulon D., 1982. "To Dual Or Not To Dual?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Just, Richard E., 2000.
"Some Guiding Principles for Empirical Production Research in Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 138-158, October.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Saha, Atanu, 1994. "Compensated optimal response under uncertainty in agricultural household models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1989. "Dairy Supply And Factor Demand Response To Output Price Risk: An Econometric Assessment," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Risk Market Innovations and Choice," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-341.
- Bakhshi, Samira & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Is There Supply Distortion In The Green Box? An Acreage Response Approach," Working Papers 51093, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Tabares Elizabeth & Ramón Rosales, 2005.
"Políticas de control de oferta de coca: la zanahoria" y "el garrote"","
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, May.
- Elizabeth Tabares & Ramón Rosales, 2005. "Políticas De Control De Oferta De Coca: La Zanahoria Y El Garrote," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003348, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Brian, Hilbun, 2011. "Acreage Decision under Price & Yield Uncertainty," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103334, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Empirical Tests of the Refutable Implications of Expected Utility Maximization under Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Just, Richard E. & Just, David R., 2011. "Global identification of risk preferences with revealed preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 6-17, May.
- Serra, Teresa & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2004. "Determinants Of Investments In Non-Farm Assets By Farm Households," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20329, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:37:y:1985:i:3:p:223-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.