Gasohol/Ethanol: A Review of National and Regional Policy and Feasibility Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://jrap-journal.org/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
- repec:eee:inteco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing M., 2013.
"The Impacts of the Food, fuel and Financial Crises on Households in Nigeria: A Retrospective Approach for Research Enquiry,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013. "The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry," MPRA Paper 47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yumeng Wang & Shuoli Zhao & Zhihai Yang & Donald J. Liu, 2015. "Food versus crude oil: what do prices tell us? Evidence from China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 435-447, September.
- Wang, Yumeng & Zhao, Shuoli & Yang, Zhihai & Liu, Donald J., 2014. "Food versus Crude Oil: What Do Prices Tell Us? Evidence from China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170578, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Zibin & Lohr, Luanne & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2010. "Food versus fuel: What do prices tell us?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 445-451, January.
- Al-Maadid, Alanoud & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2017. "Spillovers between food and energy prices and structural breaks," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-18.
- Alanoud Al-Maadid & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2015. "Spillovers between Food and Energy Prices and Structural Breaks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1466, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alanoud Al-Maadid & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Spillovers between food and energy prices and structural breaks," NCID Working Papers 02/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Alanoud Al-Maadid & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2015. "Spillovers between Food and Energy Prices and Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 5282, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:128589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed