Labor Market Incentives To Stay In School
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin T. McNamara & Warren P. Kriesel, 1988. "Manufacturing Location: the Impact of Human Capital Stocks and Flows," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 42-48, Winter.
- Smith, Eldon D. & Deaton, Brady J. & Kelch, David R., 1978.
"Location Determinants of Manufacturing Industry in Rural Areas,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 23-32, July.
- Smith, Eldon D. & Deaton, Brady J. & Kelch, David R., 1978. "Location Determinants Of Manufacturing Industry In Rural Areas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Brady J. Deaton & Larry C. Morgan & Kurt R. Anschel, 1982. "The Influence of Psychic Costs on Rural-Urban Migration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(2), pages 177-187.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danielle Christine Rhubart, 2017. "Identifying Associations Between State Medicaid Expansion Decisions and Spatial Disparities in County Insurance Rate Changes Under the Affordable Care Act," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2007. "Stratégie des étudiants et choix d’orientation: Une analyse expérimentale de l’engorgement," Working Papers 07-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2016.
"Cliométrie de l’enseignement supérieur : une analyse expérimentale de la théorie de l’engorgement,"
02-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2016. "Cliométrie de l’enseignement supérieur : une analyse expérimentale de la théorie de l’engorgement," Working Papers of BETA 2016-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsDropouts; Education; Human capital; Job markets; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.