Succession Decisions in U.S. Family Farm Businesses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr., 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ani L. Katchova & Mary Clare Ahearn, 2016. "Dynamics of Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 334-350.
- Harris, James Michael & Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P., 2012. "The Impact Of Farm Succession Decisions On The Financial Performance Of The Farm," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adhikari, Arun & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Adoption of Technology and Its Impact on Profitability of Young and Beginning Farmers: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lange, Kelly Y. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Johnson, Phillip N. & Hudson, Darren & Wang, Chenggang & Gustafson, Bill, 2013. "Intergenerational Management Transfers in Family Farm Businesses," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142731, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hung-Hao Chang, 2013. "Old Farmer Pension Program and Farm Succession: Evidence from a Population-Based Survey of Farm Households in Taiwan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 976-991.
- Foltz, Renee D. & Marshall, Maria I., 2012. "Family Business Decision-Making: Factors and Influences on Choosing a Successor," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124272, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katchova, Ani & Ahearn, Mary, 2015. "Farmland Assets and Growth Trends for Young and Beginning Farmers in the U.S," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211839, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1648-:d:112190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Protopop, Iuliia & Boehlje, Michael & Stockton, Matthew & Bradley, Lubben, 2016. "The Effect of the Timing of Farm Transfer Initiation on Terminal Wealth in the Business: Simulation Model," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236006, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dudek, MichaÅ‚, 2016. "A matter of family? An analysis of determinants of farm succession in Polish agriculture," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 118(2), August.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; endogeneity; farm household wealth; farm transfer; household income; intergenerational succession; life cycle; logit model; off-farm work; Farm Management; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:61055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.