The Impact of Revenues and Costs on the Relative Returns of Illinois Grain Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Purdy, Barry M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1997. "Financial Performance, Risk, And Specialization," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Johnson, James D., 1999.
"Factors Contributing To Earnings Success Of Cash Grain Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1-15, December.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Johnson, James D., 1999. "Factors Contributing to Earnings Success of Cash Grain Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 623-637, December.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Shonkwiler, J. S., 1994.
"The Effect of Managerial Ability on Farm Financial Success,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 150-157, October.
- Ford, Stephen A. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1994. "The Effect Of Managerial Ability On Farm Financial Success," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-8, October.
- Ashok Mishra & Christine Wilson & Robert Williams, 2009. "Factors affecting financial performance of new and beginning farmers," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 69(2), pages 160-179, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becot, Florence A. & Conner, David S. & Kolodinsky, Jane M. & Mendez, V. Ernesto, 2014. "Measuring the Costs of Production and Pricing on Diversified Farms: Juggling Decisions Amidst Uncertainties," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2014, pages 1-18.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jasfmr:161501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asfmrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.