Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Is There a Way Out?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Rangarajan & S. Mahendra Dev, 2014. "Counting the poor: Measurement and other issues," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-048, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jean-Marc Boussard & Michel Petit, 1967. "Representation of Farmers' Behavior under Uncertainty with a Focus-Loss Constraint," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 869-880.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011.
"Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2010. "Club-Convergence and Polarisation of States : A Nonparametric Analysis of Post-Reform India," Development Economics Working Papers 23036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- François Perroux, 1950. "Economic Space: Theory and Applications," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 89-104.
- C. Rangarajan & S.Mahendra Dev, 2014. "Counting the Poor: Measurement and Other Issues," Working Papers id:6330, eSocialSciences.
- Deshpande, R.S., 2008. "Rapporteur’s Report on Rainfed Agriculture: Myriad of Issues," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3), pages 1-12.
- Pratap S. Birthal & Harvinder Singh & Shiv Kumar, 2011. "Agriculture, economic growth and regional disparities in India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 119-131, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:230225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.