Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Is There a Way Out?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 70 (2015)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.isaeindia.org/ijae/studies-publications/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Rangarajan & S. Mahendra Dev, 2014. "Counting the poor: Measurement and other issues," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-048, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jean-Marc Boussard & Michel Petit, 1967. "Representation of Farmers' Behavior under Uncertainty with a Focus-Loss Constraint," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 869-880.
- Sabyasachi Kar, 2011.
"Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2010. "Club-Convergence and Polarisation of States : A Nonparametric Analysis of Post-Reform India," Development Economics Working Papers 23036, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Deshpande, R.S., 2008. "Rapporteurâ€™s Report on Rainfed Agriculture: Myriad of Issues," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Pratap S. Birthal & Harvinder Singh & Shiv Kumar, 2011. "Agriculture, economic growth and regional disparities in India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 119-131, January.
- François Perroux, 1950. "Economic Space: Theory and Applications," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 89-104.
- C. Rangarajan & S.Mahendra Dev, 2014. "Counting the Poor: Measurement and Other Issues," Working Papers id:6330, eSocialSciences. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:230225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.