The Demand for Wine Tourism in Canyon County, Idaho
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & Shaw, W. Douglass & Ragland, Shannon E. & Callaway, J. Mac & Keefe, Sally, 1996. "Using Actual And Contingent Behavior Data With Differing Levels Of Time Aggregation To Model Recreation Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- John R. McKean & Richard G. Walsh & Donn M. Johnson, 1996. "Closely Related Good Prices in the Travel Cost Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 640-646.
- V. Kerry Smith & William H. Desvousges & Matthew P. McGivney, 1983. "The Opportunity Cost of Travel Time in Recreation Demand Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 59(3), pages 259-278.
- Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando & Englin, Jeffrey E., 2001. "Testing For Differential Effects Of Forest Fires On Hiking And Mountain Biking Demand And Benefits," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Daniel Hellerstein & Robert Mendelsohn, 1993. "A Theoretical Foundation for Count Data Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(3), pages 604-611.
- W. Douglass Shaw, 1992. "Searching for the Opportunity Cost of an Individual's Time," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(1), pages 107-115.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel cost model; Wine tourism; Wine marketing; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.