The Impact of Coordination of Production and Marketing Strategies on Price Behavior: Evidence from the Idaho Potato Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolotova, Yuliya & Jemmett, Brian, 2010. "Idahoâ€“Eastern Oregon Onion Industry Analysis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 41(2), July.
- Guenthner, Joseph F., 2012. "The Development of United Potato Growers Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 26.
- Bolotova, Yuliya, 2014. "Agricultural Supply Management and Antitrust in the United States System of Agribusiness," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(3).
- Yuliya Bolotova & Christopher S. McIntosh & Paul E. Patterson & Kalamani Muthusamy, 2010. "Is stabilization of potato price effective? Empirical evidence from the Idaho Russet Burbank potato market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 177-201.
- Bolotova, Yuliya, 2015. "Agricultural Production Restrictions and Market Power: An Antitrust Analysis," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196848, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural markets; cooperative; price volatility; potato industry; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing; Q10; Q11; Q13;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:53648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.