Qualitative Analysen von Haushaltsstrategien und Entwicklungsrichtungen biologisch wirtschaftender Familienbetriebe in Österreich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knickel, K., 1996. "Quantitativer Ansatz für eine Typisierung der Entwicklung landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe in 24 europäischen Regionen," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 32.
- Ika Darnhofer & Walter Schneeberger & Bernhard Freyer, 2005. "Converting or not converting to organic farming in Austria:Farmer types and their rationale," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 22(1), pages 39-52, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Larcher & Stefan Vogel, 2019. "Hofnachfolgesituation in Österreich 2018 - Deskriptive Ergebnisse einer Befragung von Betriebsleiter/innen," Working Papers 712019, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ariana P. Torres & Nicholas A. Lancaster & Luiz H. B. Vilas Boas, 2020. "Categorizing Organic Grain Buyers in the Midwestern United States," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Walder, Peter & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2018. "The Environmental Behaviour of Farmers – Capturing the Diversity of Perspectives with a Q Methodological Approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 55-63.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Tiedemann, Torben, 2011. "Organic or conventional? Optimal dairy farming technology under the EU milk quota system and organic subsidies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 223-229, April.
- Nizet, Jean & Van Dam, Denise, 2014. "Les exploitations bios face à leurs contextes. Des stratégies diversifiées et interdépendantes," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 95(2).
- Michael Carolan, 2020. "Filtering perceptions of climate change and biotechnology: values and views among Colorado farmers and ranchers," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 121-139, March.
- Lukas Zagata, 2010. "How organic farmers view their own practice: results from the Czech Republic," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(3), pages 277-290, September.
- Niedermayr, Andreas & Kapfer, Martin & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2016. "Using Econometric Models To Analyse The Spatial Distribution Of Oil Pumpkin Cultivation In Austria," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244886, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "It’s not all about the money: understanding farmers’ labor allocation choices," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(2), pages 261-271, June.
- Dru Montri & Kimberly Chung & Bridget Behe, 2021. "Farmer perspectives on farmers markets in low-income urban areas: a case study in three Michigan cities," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Zabala, Aiora & Pascual, Unai & García-Barrios, Luis, 2017. "Payments for Pioneers? Revisiting the Role of External Rewards for Sustainable Innovation under Heterogeneous Motivations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 234-245.
- repec:mab:wpaper:18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Jack & Adewale H. Adenuga & Austen Ashfield & Michael Wallace, 2020. "Investigating the Drivers of Farmers’ Engagement in a Participatory Extension Programme: The Case of Northern Ireland Business Development Groups," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-15, June.
- Noa Kekuewa Lincoln & Nicole M. Ardoin, 2016. "Cultivating values: environmental values and sense of place as correlates of sustainable agricultural practices," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(2), pages 389-401, June.
- Caroline C. Brock & Bradford L. Barham, 2013. "‘Milk is Milk’: Organic Dairy Adoption Decisions and Bounded Rationality," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-26, December.
- Malek, Žiga & Tieskens, Koen F. & Verburg, Peter H., 2019. "Explaining the global spatial distribution of organic crop producers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Davies, Ben B. & Hodge, Ian D., 2012. "Shifting environmental perspectives in agriculture: Repeated Q analysis and the stability of preference structures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 51-57.
- Irwa Issa & Ulrich Hamm, 2017. "Adoption of Organic Farming as an Opportunity for Syrian Farmers of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables: An Application of the Theory of Planned Behaviour and Structural Equation Modelling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Miloš Rajković & Goran Malidža & Mirela Tomaš Simin & Dragan Milić & Danica Glavaš-Trbić & Maja Meseldžija & Sava Vrbničanin, 2021. "Sustainable Organic Corn Production with the Use of Flame Weeding as the Most Sustainable Economical Solution," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Le Coent, Philippe & Préget, Raphaële & Thoyer, Sophie, 2017.
"Compensating Environmental Losses Versus Creating Environmental Gains: Implications for Biodiversity Offsets,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 120-129.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaelle Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2016. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: Implications for biodiversity offsets," Working Papers 07-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2016. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: implications for biodiversity offsets," Post-Print hal-02742411, HAL.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2017. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: implications for biodiversity offsets," Post-Print hal-01607967, HAL.
- Braito, Michael & Leonhardt, Heidi & Penker, Marianne & Schauppenlehner-Kloyber, Elisabeth & Thaler, Georg & Flint, Courtney G., 2020. "The plurality of farmers’ views on soil management calls for a policy mix," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Kuhmonen, Irene, 2017. "Adoption of the agri-environmental measures: The role of motivations and perceived effectiveness," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261108, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Environmental Economics and Policy; Labor and Human Capital;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:145226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.